Germany Job Seeker Visa
Germany is not only a beautiful country, it is also one of the most powerful countries in Europe. With high growth and low unemployment, it is the perfect place to go if you are looking for a job. The country offers free education to its residents and is considered to be a highly safe and attractive living and working environment.
What is a job seeker visa?
The job seeker visa for Germany is a Long-Term Residency Permit, which allows you to stay in the country for six months and look for a job. If at the end of the six months you have found a place of employment, you will be given the Germany work visa or a Germany work permit and you will be allowed to work and live there. Please note that having a job seeker visa does not allow you to start working immediately in Germany. It only means that you can visit the country and look for a job during your stay.
Eligibility of applicants
There are several criteria that you need to fulfill to be eligible to apply for the Germany job seeker visa:
- Hold a Bachelor/Master Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in your related field of study
- Show proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay during the time you are in Germany
- Have travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit
- If you checked all of the criteria, then you’re one step closer to getting your visa.
Documents for Application
The next step is to prepare your set of documents which will be attached to your application. The documents ensure that your application is not immediately rejected on grounds of not fulfilling the requirements, so make sure you have all of them