HONG KONG IMMIGRATION & HONG KONG QUALITY MIGRANT ADMISSION SCHEME
QMAS is a quota based system which aims at attracting talented persons of different sectors to settle in Hong Kong in order to enhance HK’s competitiveness in global market.
Hong Kong Immigration & Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme
Hong Kong’s Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS)
- Entrant Scheme to attract highly skilled or talented people to enter & remain in HK
- Applicants need to meet set Prerequisites
- Pass Points test-either General OR Achievement
- High scoring applications are selected in a selection exercise by the HK
- Department of Immigration within a quarterly quota
- Approval-in-Principal Letter given for Interview in HK
- Attend Interview with original documents
- Entry Visa / Work Permit granted for one year
an bring spouse & children under 18 to HK
Career Strategy: Why Hong Kong?
Hence, a stint in Hong Kong will add a lot of mileage to your career that very few of your colleagues will be able to boast of.
- A job abroad can give your career a big boost. Foreign experience shows bosses that you’re unusually adaptable and versatile. It can put you on a fast track for advancement.
- With Asia-Pacific, China and India becoming the happening economies, gaining any kind of expertise or experience around them adds a lot of value to your resume and opens several opportunities.
- Working in Hong Kong adds great value to your resume as you would have interacted with China, India, Asia Pacific, and the Gulf in some way or the other.
- Hong Kong is the leading financial centre of Asia In HONG KONG QUALITY MIGRANT ADMISSION SCHEME and is one of the top sources of outward direct foreign investment in Asia
- Logistics and trade-supporting services, such as Product testing and inspection, Arbitration and mediation, Trade finance documentation and Insurance
- As China liberalizes its markets due to its WTO membership commitments, Hong Kong firms are increasingly active in connecting suppliers in other countries with consumers in the Chinese Mainland and elsewhere in Asia.
Eligibility for HONG KONG QUALITY MIGRANT ADMISSION SCHEME
All applicants must satisfy all of the following prerequisites:
- Age- 18 or above
- Financial requirement- He/she is capable of supporting and accommodating himself / herself and his/her dependants, if any, on his/her own financial resources without relying on public assistance during his/her stay in Hong Kong
- Good character- No criminal record or adverse immigration record in Hong Kong or elsewhere
- Language proficiency- The applicant should be proficient in written and spoken English or Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese)
- Basic educational qualification- Good education background, normally a first degree from a recognized university or a tertiary educational institution
Points Based Test
In addition to meeting all Prerequisites, applicants have to pass any one of the points based test: General Points Based Test OR Achievement Points Based Test
General Points Based Test is based on
- Academic Qualifications
- Work Experience
- Language Proficiency
Minimum pass mark: 80 points out of 225
Achievement Based Points Test
- For those with Exceptional Talent,
- For those with Outstanding Skills
- For those who have won state / national / international awards
- For those who have made a significant contribution to their field
Before AVS Immigration accepts your case for processing, we must be certain that you earn enough points and are able to provide documentary evidence to make a successful application. Before you apply for it, you must be certain that you actually qualify.
Our Processing Team conducts a detailed review of your profile & assesses your education, your work experience, & personal finances to determine if you are eligible to apply for Hong Kong Immigration. If you score the necessary points your application is accepted for Full Service & Processing.
We are not a placement agency, we are Overseas Career Consultants. We do not provide/guarantee/assure jobs, we do not arrange for any direct employment through employers. We use technology, resources and our internal expertise to market your resume to overseas employers on your behalf.
Prescribed fee for the issue of a visa, entry permit, or extension of stay under the HONG KONG QUALITY MIGRANT ADMISSION SCHEME is HK$160.
Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice.
Price List, Fee Schedule & Refund Policy
AVS Immigration service fee is Competitive & among the best you will find in the industry. Our processes are standard & Process Consultants are the best in the Country. Our Prices are Competitively standard across the Market. We guarantee that other than company offers & promotions, you will not be quoted a higher price & eventually pay a lower price. Prices are determined by the company & are fixed for all clients, offices & cases. You know you are paying the right price – the same as all our 100+ clients around the Country.