Diplomatic Visa Immigration
Giving an electronic key or official visa in India was introduced in February 2015. Every outcast holding a power/political distinguishing proof, and ready to acquire a power/optional visa is expected to apply similarly as present his/her visa application on the web.
- The passport should have a validity of at least 6 months from the application date and with two blank pages for official stamp purpose.
- Two recently taken photos on a white or light background, each of the size 3.5 × 3.5 cm.
- A copy of the first and last page of the passport that contains information of the applicant’s name, address, date of birth, expiry date, nationality, etc.
- A copy of the printed copy of the visa application.
- An invitation letter from India.
- A proof of the applicant’s residential address.
- While submitting the visa application, an applicant has to upload the documents that are indicated for a service type.