Benefits of Online Payment Gateway
- Secure transactions: Payment gateways utilize industry-standard encryption and effectively protect sensitive data, protecting both merchant and consumers from fraud.
- Expanded customer base: Payment gateways enable shoppers from around the world to have access to your store and can expand your customer base exponentially.
- Bundled with the shopping cart: Payment gateways often bundle shopping cart software with their programs.The software allows your customer to select products with the click of a mouse, add them to his or her shopping cart, and complete the purchase at checkout.The shopping cart calculates the cost of the items, sales tax, and shipping charges without you or an employee having to be present to conduct the sale.
- Faster transaction processing: A payment gateway is much faster than manual processing, and customers can make a purchase without the inconvenience of long waits or lines.
- Added convenience: Having a payment gateway means your store is open 24/7, and your customers can shop at any hour of the day or night from the comfort of their own homes.
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) is a nation-wide payment system facilitating one-to-one funds transfer. Under this Scheme, individuals, firms, and corporates can electronically transfer funds from any bank branch to any individual, firm or corporate having an account with any other bank branch in the country participating in the Scheme.
NEFT offers many advantages over the other modes of funds transfer:
- offers many advantages over the other modes of funds transfer:
- The beneficiary need not visit his / her bank for depositing the paper instruments.
- The beneficiary need not be apprehensive of loss/theft of physical instruments or the likelihood of fraudulent encashment thereof.
- Cost effective.
- Credit confirmation of the remittances sent by SMS or email.
- Remitter can initiate the remittances from his home/place of work using the internet banking also.
- Near real-time transfer of the funds to the beneficiary account in a secure manner.
PAY With PAYTM (Paytm To Paytm)
Paytm Mobile No: 91-9811144946
Steps to pay with PAYTM
1. Open the Paytm App & tap on ‘Pay or Send’ option
2. Tap on ‘Mobile No.’
3. Enter the details (Type in the phone number or select from your phonebook, amount to be sent, comments if required) & tap on ‘Send Money’
4. You’ll see a ‘Success’ message once your transaction is complete
Steps to pay with paytm to Bank
1. Open the Paytm App & tap on Passbook
2. Select ‘Send Money to bank’
3. Tap on ‘Transfer’ to proceed
4. Enter details (Amount, Account Number, IFSC) & click ‘Send’ to complete the transaction
5. It’s done! Money has been transferred successfully