Family Visa Immigration

You need a family visa to live with a family member in the UK for more than 6 months.

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:


  • Canadian citizen or
  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  • permanent resident of Canada

Visa Benefits

You can apply for a family visa to live with your:

  • spouse or partner
  • fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner
  • child
  • parent
  • relative who’ll provide long-term care for you
  • You can apply Visa & immigration from any branches
  • More than 20+ years of experience of our Lawyer
  • Best Coaching & Exam Preparation with our Coaching center
  • 30+ Country Immigration and Trusted by thousand of people
  • We Provide Immigration Services Form Experience Agents

Services and information

Sponsor your spouse, partner or child: about the process

  • If you’re eligible, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children to become permanent residents of Canada.
  • If you do, you must be able to:
  • support them financially
    make sure they don’t need social assistance from the government

Sponsor your parents and grandparents: About the process

  • If you submitted the interest to sponsor form in 2020 and were invited to apply to the 2021 intake, you can sponsor your parents and grandparents to become permanent residents of Canada.
  • If you’re invited to apply, there are 2 applications that are submitted and reviewed for the parents and grandparents program:
  • the sponsorship application and
    the permanent residence application