BRITISH COLUMBIA PNP PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM
This Article is about BRITISH COLUMBIA PNP PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM
British Columbia is a well known region of Canada which pulls in foreigners from over the world. Successful candidates will get a British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program Certificate, which will accelerate the Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa application process.
In this British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you can apply under: You are able to apply
- Skills Immigration (including Express Entry)
- Business Immigration
BC PNP: Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS)
Under SIRS, the following factors are considered while awarding points:
|Scoring Sections||Maximum Points|
|Economic||Skill Level of the B.C. Job Offer||60|
|Factors||Wage of the B.C. Job Offer||50|
|(120)||Regional District of Employment||10|
|Human Capital||Directly Related Work Experience||25|
|Factors||Highest Level of Education||25|
|Total Points Available||200|
British Columbia Express Entry Stream
Another Express Entry stream has been included under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program. Under this stream, 1350 gifted candidates will be named for perpetual residency in 2015. This framework has been acquainted with eliminated the application handling time and qualified candidates can get need preparing of their applications for both PNP and perpetual.
The planned candidates need to meet the base provincial qualification criteria for one of the underneath referenced classes under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program:
- International Post Graduates
- International Graduates
- Skilled Professionals
To enter the Express Entry pool, the candidates need to address qualification issues for one of the accompanying government financial migration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Canadian Experience Class
The candidates must meet the obligatory language capability level and show adequate assets while applying under the government financial movement programs. Instructive Credential Assessment results likewise should be submitted to satisfy qualification necessities.
British Columbia PNP Strategic Occupations Stream
To qualify you should have an employment bid from a business in British Columbia that can’t be filled by a Canadian resident or perpetual inhabitant, and be either:
- A skilled worker : Applications in the Skilled Worker class must have an employment proposition in a qualified occupation in levels 0, An, and B of Canada’s National Occupational Classification Matrix (NOC);
- A health care professional, explicitly doctors, enlisted nurture and enrolled mental medical attendants, and birthing assistants; or
- An international graduate of a perceived Canadian post-auxiliary foundation.
- A semi-gifted laborer in select Tourism/Hospitality occupations, Long-Haul Trucking occupations, and Food Processing occupations.
The British Columbia has propelled another Pilot Project for International Post-Graduate understudies
Understudies who take on a Post Graduate Degree Program ( Masters or Doctorate ) in the accompanying field of common, applied or wellbeing sciences would have the option to apply for Permanent Residency after the finish of the investigations. Programs in the accompanying fields of concentrates are qualified for the program :
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Engineering Technology
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research
- Physical Sciences