Hong Kong Immigration
India and Hong Kong have a long history of co-task and exchange, and travel between the two nations is a simple and warm issue.
Indian nationals needing to visit for Hong Kong on Hong Kong Immigration for 14 days or less can essentially get their visa at the air terminal upon landing, giving several conditions have been met. People must hold an identification which is substantial for no less than a half year and has two or three clear pages, have an arrival air ticket dated inside the following 14 days in addition to a universal charge card.
Hong Kong Immigration Processing Time
- For those searching for longer term Hong Kong immigration in India, the application must be recorded ahead of time. Common handling times are four to about a month and a half in spite of the fact that much of the time it might be finished in as meager as 7-10 days.
- The Hong Kong migration in India process stipulates than the individual must go to the office to gather their visa once it has been endorsed by movement authorities. The candidate will be reached legitimately to affirm this is the situation, and will be approached to bring their international ID and the important handling charge. This ought to be paid in Indian rupees.
- There are three international safe havens and offices which manage Hong Kong Immigration in India. These are arranged in New Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata. The careful opening times might be distinctive in each so ensure you check the subtleties of the workplace you will visit.
- Hong Kong movement in India is like the procedure in numerous nations; a more extended term visa is separated into various distinctive classes relying upon the purpose behind your visit.
Hong Kong Visa Requirements
- In the event that you are just looking for a travel visa as you just arrangement on going through Hong Kong as opposed to staying, you will require a classification G grant. On the other side, any individual wanting to remain for all time would require a class D visa. You should just do the exercises which your Hong Kong visa grants you to do. On the off chance that the motivation behind your visit transforms, you ought to apply for another visa under the right classification.
- With the visa application ought to be a photo. This ought to be of the uncovered face, straight-on to the camera, on a light foundation. Different reports required to help your visa application will rely upon the classification under which you are applying. This could incorporate things, for example, a rundown of spots you plan on making a trip to, individuals you will visit, names and addresses of any supporters officially occupant in the nation.
People who wish to go to the Hong Kong on Hong Kong Immigration under the Quality Migrant Admission must fulfill underneath requirements:
- Point based Test: Prevailing least passing imprint is 80.
- Age: 18years or above.
- Financial prerequisite: Capable to supporting and obliging he/she and his/her dependants, on his/her very own budgetary assets without depending on open help amid the stay in Hong Kong.
- Good character: No criminal record or unfriendly migration record in Hong Kong or somewhere else
- Language capability: IELTS – Overall 6.5 or ought to be capable in composed and communicated in English or Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese).
- Qualification: Good training foundation, regularly a first degree from a perceived college or a tertiary instructive organization.National: The Scheme isn’t material to nationals of Afghanistan, Cambodia, Cuba, Laos, Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of), Nepal and Vietnam.
- Eligibility for further Extension: He/she has settled in Hong Kong; andhas made commitment to Hong Kong, for example, taking part in an alumni, expert or senior dimension productive work or building up a business of a sensible size in Hong Kong.
Focuses Based Test
Notwithstanding meeting all Pre-Requisites, candidates need to pass any of the focuses based test: General Points Based Test OR Achievement Points Based Test
- General Points Based Test depends on
- Academic Qualifications
- Work Experience
- Language Proficiency
- Family Background
- Minimum pass mark: 80 out of 165
- Achievement Based Points Test
- For those with Exceptional Talent
- For those with Outstanding Skills
- For the individuals who have won state/national/universal honors
- For the individuals who have made a critical commitment to their field
- Points granted 165 or 0
The Quality Migrant Admission Scheme ( QMAS ) is a portion based migration scheme for passage to Hong Kong. It is planned for gifted people and business visionaries who wish to settle on to Hong Kong movement so as to seek after expert vocations and new companies individually. To be qualified to verify section into the port city under the QMAS, candidates petitioning for Hong Kong work visa must fulfill various requirements, alongside clearing a focuses based test and going after amount distribution. Fruitful candidates are conceded Hong Kong work visa for one year and are permitted to bring their family furnished they can continue them with their own pay. The qualification criteria for the scheme is as per the following
This webpage aims at providing information to individuals who wish to come to the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) under the Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (the Scheme).
The Scheme is a quota-based entrant scheme. It seeks to attract highly skilled or talented persons to settle in Hong Kong on Hong Kong Immigration in order to enhance Hong Kong’s economic competitiveness. Successful applicants are not required to have secured an offer of local employment before their entry to Hong Kong Immigration for settlement. All applicants are required to fulfill a set of prerequisites before they can be awarded points under one of the two points-based tests, namely the General Points Test and Achievement-based Points Test, and compete for quota allocation with other applicants. Successful applicants under the Scheme may bring their spouse or the other party to a same-sex civil partnership, same-sex civil union, “same-sex marriage”, opposite-sex civil partnership or opposite-sex civil union entered into by him/her in accordance with the local law in force of the place of celebration and with such status being legally and officially recognised by the local authorities of the place of celebration and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18 to Hong Kong Immigration provided that they are capable of supporting and accommodating their dependants on their own financial resources without relying on public assistance in Hong Kong.
The Scheme is not applicable to nationals of Afghanistan, Cuba, Laos, Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of), Nepal and Vietnam.
Stage 1: Prerequisites
All applicants under the Scheme are required to fulfill a set of prerequisites before they can be awarded points under one of the two points-based tests under the Scheme.
Stage 2: Points-based test
Candidates who have met every one of the requirements may choose to be assessed either under the General Points Test or Achievement-based Points. There is 6 point-scoring factors under the General Points Test and one point-scoring factor under the Achievement-based Points Test.
A minimum passing mark is set under the General Points Test. Persons who choose the Achievement-based Points Test are advised to assess whether their credentials are adequate to meet the minimum passing mark before submitting an application.
Stage 3: Selection exercise
Selection exercises will be done on a regular basis for quota allocation to applicants. During each selection exercise, applicants who satisfy both the prerequisites and the minimum passing mark (under the General Points Test) or the one point-scoring factor (under the Achievement-based Points Test) will be ranked according to scores awarded. High scoring applications will be short-recorded for additional assessment. The Director of Immigration may seek advice from the Warning Committee on Admission of Quality Migrants and Professionals (the Advisory Committee) on the assessment, point-scoring and allocation of quota under the Scheme. The Advisory Committee comprises official and non-official members appointed by the Chief Executive of the HKSAR. The Advisory Committee will consider the socio-economic needs of Hong Kong, the sectoral mix of candidates and other relevant factors, and recommend to the Director of Immigration how best to allocate available quota in each selection exercise. Meeting the minimum passing mark or high-scoring applications do not necessarily secure quota allotment. Results of each selection exercise will be published on the Immigration Department website. As it takes time to process applications, applicants may regard their applications as being under processing unless they receive a notification of refusal from the Immigration Department.
Stage 4: Approval-in-principle
Applicants who are allotted a quota in the selection exercise will be issued with an Approval-in-principle letter. Such applicants are required to come to Hong Kong under Hong Kong Immigration Process to attend an interview in person and present originals of all documents submitted during the application to the Immigration Department for verification. They may enter Hong Kong on visitor conditions for this purpose. The issue of an Approval-in-principle letter to an applicant does not automatically guarantee approval of his/her entry to or remain in Hong Kong under the Scheme.
Stage 5: Issue of visa/entry permit
If all original documents are satisfactorily verified and all relevant application procedures are finalized, successful applicants will be issued with a visa/entry permit under the Scheme for staying in Hong Kong.
All applicants must satisfy all of the following prerequisites:
The applicant must be aged 18 or above when lodging an application under the Scheme.
- Financial requirement
The applicant must be able to demonstrate that he/she is capable of supporting and accommodating himself/herself and his/her dependants, if any, on his/her own financial resources without relying on public assistance during his/her stay in Hong Kong.
- Good character
The applicant should not have any criminal record or adverse immigration record in Hong Kong or elsewhere.
- Language proficiency
The applicant should be proficient in written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese) or English.
- Basic educational qualification
The applicant must have a good education background, normally a first degree from a recognized university or a tertiary educational institution. In special circumstances, good technical qualifications, proven professional abilities and/or experience and achievements supported by documentary evidence may be considered.
If the applicant fails to provide satisfactory supporting documents showing that he/she meets all the above prerequisites, his/her application will not be processed further and will be refused immediately.
The Director of Immigration has absolute discretion to award points under the two points-based tests to applicants as the Director thinks fit and to approve or refuse any application without giving any reason. The Scheme or details of the Scheme may also be subject to change as the Director thinks fit without prior notice.
Applicants under the Scheme may apply to bring in their spouse or the other party to a same-sex civil partnership, same-sex civil union, “same-sex marriage”, opposite-sex civil partnership or opposite-sex civil union entered into by him/her in accordance with the local law in force of the place of celebration and with such status being legally and officially recognised by the local authorities of the place of celebration and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18 to Hong Kong Immigration under the prevailing dependant policy. Persons admitted or applying for admission under the Scheme will be the sponsor of his/her accompanying dependants to Hong Kong. The length of stay of such dependants will normally be linked to that of their sponsors.
Applicants under the Scheme are advised to submit dependant visa/entry permit applications for all accompanying family members together with their entry applications. If an applicant is claiming points on the basis of the educational level of the accompanying married spouse and/or the number of accompanying unmarried dependent children under the age of 18 under the General Points Test, he/she must submit dependant visa/entry permit applications for the accompanying family members concerned together with his/her application under the Scheme.
Applicants of dependant visa/entry permit should complete Application Form ID 997.