Thinking of applying to immigrate to a new country? Filing your application is the first and foremost part of the procedure which requires professional handling at every step. Check out what we offer to our clients:
Administer detailed assessment of applicant’s education, professional skills/ training and work experience for Permanent Residency in the chosen country.
Provide immaculate assistance to sent while preparing the case for immigration. Identify and review all the supporting documents required for submission. Submit the complete case with documentation and supporting evidence along with the Avs Immigration submission report to the processing Visa Office.
Handle all correspondence with the processing Visa Office pertaining to client’s case and intimate the requirements sent by the processing Visa Office during the progress of the immigration case.
Provide multi- stage counseling to the clients at various stages like on receipt of the file number, interview, medical, landing papers and on other immigration related matters, as and when required. Assist the client in keeping the file up-to-date.
Assist client in interview preparation at Visa Processing Post through various counseling sessions, both at the branch level and head office level. Monitor the case throughout the pressing to ensure timely insurance of Visa to the client.
Avs Immigration Services
AVS Immigration Consultation Service offers you the opportunity to visit Immigration Consultants having a profound knowledge of the Visa Application Processes in different countries. Discuss your Visa applications in detail with our professionals over a phone call or in person.
Find out if you qualify
Our Online Assessment will help you find out if you are eligible to apply for a Visa. Register below to take the Assessment and view your results instantly.
- Assess your Canadian immigration eligibility for free
- Determine your immigration category based on your credentials for free.
- AVS Immigration will facilitate your Application Process. Once you retain our services, we will:
- Prepare, perfect and submit your application
- Communicate with the Immigration Visa Office
- Prepare you for your personal interview wherever applicable
- Handle all correspondence with the Processing Centre until your Visa is issued
Client Assistance Program provides a direct one-on-one comprehensive information and referral assistance on basic needs and safety net services.
- Assist client in assessment/ evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and/or educational institutions in the country of immigration.
- Advise Client on immigration laws in force and any subsequent changes thereof and advising on any subsequent conditions applicable to meet the selection criteria.
- Arrangement of guest house if opted and Reception at airport in respective country and/or Province/State as applicable for the clients who book accommodation through our partners.
- Assistance/guidance in applying for SIN / Driving License/ Health Insurance Plan Card/ opening of bank account/ bank debit and credit cards in respective country and/or Province/State, as applicable.