May 17, 2022

Rules for PR in Canada for International Students

Rules for PR in Canada for International Students | visa for canada | how to get pr in canada after 2 year study | how to get pr in canada after 1 year study | can i apply for pr while studying in canada

Rules for PR in Canada for International Students

As an international student in Canada, there are a number of rules and regulations you must follow when dealing with the Canadian government and immigration agencies.

Failure to do so can result in fines or worse, deportation from the country or even bans on re-entry into Canada in the future! It’s important to be aware of these rules and make sure you follow them closely so that you don’t have any problems later on down the road. Read on to learn about important Rules for PR in Canada for International Students below!

If you want to become a Permanent Resident in Canada…

It’s important to follow these Rules for PR in Canada for International Students, as you might be denied your application without doing so. It can be a confusing process for many people, but don’t worry!

We’ve created a helpful infographic to help you make sense of it all. Follow our 5 Tips and you’ll be well on your way to becoming a Permanent Resident in Canada. Become PR in Canada with Innovative Group today!

1) Get your Degree from an accredited university

Canada is a great country for international students who are seeking education. However, there are many Rules for PR in Canada for International Students that you should follow to get your degree from an accredited university in Canada.

There are five important rules that international students must follow while getting their degrees from Canadian universities. If they don’t abide by these rules then they will not be able to get their degrees and PR in Canada.

Rules for PR in Canada for International Students

2) Complete your degree program before applying for permanent residency

While completing your degree is probably your primary goal as an international student, it’s important to keep a long-term view of what you want to do with your education.

There are many Canadian universities and colleges that offer work opportunities for international students who wish to stay past their study terms. It’s a great way to gain valuable experience in your field of study and learn more about life in Canada.

However, remember that working while studying is against both university regulations and federal laws; if you have doubts about whether something is allowed or not, it’s always better to check before signing up. Just because one person did something doesn’t mean it’s okay for everyone else to do it as well.

Also Read:-

3) Choose your prospective province wisely

Not all provinces offer post-graduation work permits to international students. In fact, as of 2017, only Ontario and British Columbia do

—with Saskatchewan coming soon (more on that below). To clarify: a PGP means you can stay in your province after graduating from school and look for work there (and if you’re lucky, eventually apply for citizenship), but be careful about jumping into a program just because it offers a fast track to residency.

For example, while Alberta doesn’t issue PGPs, some top-ranked institutions like The University of Calgary do have transfer agreements with nearby provinces like BC or Ontario that allow you to finish your degree before moving somewhere else. It’s always best to explore multiple options before making any big decisions!

4) Meet the language requirements

Whether you plan to study or work in Canada, you’ll need to know a thing or two about official languages.

The good news is, language requirements are quite simple. If English is not your first language and/or you do not have any post-secondary education from an English-speaking institution, you will be required to provide proof of your English abilities.

For entry into an occupation that requires licensing and certification by a provincial authority (eg law, engineering), applicants may be tested for skills in both French and English, depending on how much their first language differs from either of these languages. In most other cases where no formal credential is required (eg jobs as janitors), applicants will only need to show that they can speak English.

Share this

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these <abbr title="HyperText Markup Language">html</abbr> tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>