HONG KONG QUALITY MIGRANT ADMISSION SCHEME QMAS VISA
QMAS VISA is a quota based system which aims at attracting talented persons of different sectors to settle in Hong Kong in order to enhance HK’s competitiveness in global market.
Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme QMAA VISA
Hong Kong’s Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS)
- Entrant Scheme to attract highly skilled or talented people to enter & remain in HK
- Applicants need to meet set Prerequisites
- Pass Points test-either General OR Achievement
- High scoring applications are selected in a selection exercise by the HK
- Department of Immigration within a quarterly quota
- Approval-in-Principal Letter given for Interview in HK
- Attend Interview with original documents
- Entry Visa / Work Permit granted for one year
an bring spouse & children under 18 to HK
Career Strategy: Why Hong Kong?
Hence, a stint in Hong Kong QMAS VISA will add a lot of mileage to your career that very few of your colleagues will be able to boast of.
- A job abroad can give your career a big boost. Foreign experience shows bosses that you’re unusually adaptable and versatile. It can put you on a fast track for advancement.
- With Asia-Pacific, China and India becoming the happening economies, gaining any kind of expertise or experience around them adds a lot of value to your resume and opens several opportunities.
- Working in Hong Kong adds great value to your resume as you would have interacted with China, India, Asia Pacific, and the Gulf in some way or the other.
- Hong Kong is the leading financial centre of Asia In HONG KONG QUALITY MIGRANT ADMISSION SCHEME Qmas Visa, and is one of the top sources of outward direct foreign investment in Asia
- Logistics and trade-supporting services, such as Product testing and inspection, Arbitration and mediation, Trade finance documentation and Insurance
- As China liberalizes its markets due to its WTO membership commitments, Hong Kong firms are increasingly active in connecting suppliers in other countries with consumers in the Chinese Mainland and elsewhere in Asia.
Eligibility for HONG KONG QUALITY MIGRANT ADMISSION SCHEME Qmas Visa
All applicants must satisfy all of the following prerequisites:
- Age- 18 or above
- Financial requirement- He/she is capable of supporting and accommodating himself / herself and his/her dependants, if any, on his/her own financial resources without relying on public assistance during his/her stay in Hong Kong
- Good character- No criminal record or adverse immigration record in Hong Kong or elsewhere
- Language proficiency- The applicant should be proficient in written and spoken English or Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese)
- Basic educational qualification- Good education background, normally a first degree from a recognized university or a tertiary educational institution
Points Based Test
In addition to meeting all Prerequisites, applicants have to pass any one of the points based test: General Points Based Test OR Achievement Points Based Test
General Points Based Test is based on
- Academic Qualifications
- Work Experience
- Language Proficiency
Minimum pass mark: 80 points out of 225
Achievement Based Points Test
- For those with Exceptional Talent,
- For those with Outstanding Skills
- For those who have won state / national / international awards
- For those who have made a significant contribution to their field
Before AVS Immigration accepts your case for processing, we must be certain that you earn enough points and are able to provide documentary evidence to make a successful application. Before you apply for it, you must be certain that you actually qualify.
Our Processing Team conducts a detailed review of your profile & assesses your education, your work experience, & personal finances to determine if you are eligible to apply for Hong Kong Immigration. If you score the necessary points your application is accepted for Full Service & Processing.
We are not a placement agency, we are Overseas Career Consultants. We do not provide/guarantee/assure jobs, we do not arrange for any direct employment through employers. We use technology, resources and our internal expertise to market your resume to overseas employers on your behalf.
Prescribed fee for the issue of a visa, entry permit, or extension of stay under the HONG KONG QUALITY MIGRANT ADMISSION SCHEME Qmas Visa is HK$160.
Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice.
Price List, Fee Schedule & Refund Policy
AVS Immigration service fee is Competitive & among the best you will find in the industry. Our processes are standard & Process Consultants are the best in the Country. Our Prices are Competitively standard across the Market. We guarantee that other than company offers & promotions, you will not be quoted a higher price & eventually pay a lower price. Prices are determined by the company & are fixed for all clients, offices & cases. You know you are paying the right price – the same as all our 100+ clients around the Country.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can Dependant visa holders work in Hong Kong?
A different application needs be petitioned for every relative and must be supported by the chief visa holder. … At the end of the day, the Dependant Visa holder can live, work and concentrate in Hong Kong for the period during which the chief visa holder is allowed to remain in Hong Kong.
2. Can I work in Hong Kong without a visa?
As a guest without a visa, you are not permitted to work or go to class in Hong Kong. … On the off chance that you might want to work, study, or dwell in Hong Kong, you need a visa before entering the nation. For most expats, the one for business is generally applicable.
3. How can I get Hong Kong citizenship?
Rather, China and its occupants are Chinese residents with a “right of residence” in Hong Kong. To turn into a resident, you would need to apply for Chinese citizenship. Since China doesn’t acknowledge double citizenship, you would need to repudiate your local citizenship.
4. Can I enter China with a Hong Kong visa?
You can’t enter Hong Kong on a P.R.China visa. … They have separate visa necessities. Contingent upon your nationality, you might have the option to enter Hong Kong without a visa, or get a visa on appearance, or apply for a visa at the Public Security Bureau (PSB) office in China.
5. How long can I stay in Hong Kong?
Hong Kong visa isn’t required for visitors from in excess of 160 nations. A stay running from 7 to 180 days is conceded by nationality.
6. How long does HK work visa take?
The handling time of a work visa is typically 4 a month and a half from the date of accommodation. Endless supply of the application, a two-year work visa will be conceded. The candidate will at that point be permitted to apply an inhabitant Hong Kong Identity card.
7. Is it hard to get a Hong Kong work visa?
It is beyond the realm of imagination to just make a trip to Hong Kong, get a new line of work, and start working there. So as to be lawfully utilized in Hong Kong, you should have a legitimate work grant. Be that as it may, work licenses are more diligently to acquire than they used to be. To get a work license, a business must go about as a backer for you.
8. Do you need sponsorship to work in Hong Kong?
To apply for a “Work for Professionals” visa, you have to have an affirmed employment proposition and your potential business needs to support your application. … As you can envision, finding a business willing to support your visa so you can work in Hong Kong isn’t simple.
9. Is dual citizenship allowed in Hong Kong?
While China doesn’t take into account double nationality, Hong Kong does. Also, the Hong Kong identification stays a profoundly attractive one, positioning twentieth, with without visa access to 154 nations.
10. Is 3 days in Hong Kong Enough?
While three days in Hong Kong isn’t almost enough to see totally everything, it’s an extraordinary time allotment for a first visit, particularly in the event that you’ve stopped over on your approach to elsewhere in Asia.